MITCHELL, S.D. – Due to a time change with the Dakota Wesleyan University basketball games on Saturday, the DWU cheerleaders also announced that there will be a slight schedule change to Saturday’s Little Tiger Cheer Camp.
The camp was originally scheduled to run from 9 a.m. to noon, but because of the DWU basketball time change, the camp will now run from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the Sherman Center on the Dakota Wesleyan campus. That afternoon, the campers will perform during halftime of the Tiger basketball games at the Corn Palace. The men’s game will begin at noon and the women’s game will follow at approximately 2 p.m.
The camp will be run by DWU head cheerleading coach Jerry Luckett and the 2009-10 Tiger cheerleaders. It is for children in kindergarten through fifth grade. The registration deadline was Jan. 19, and Luckett said the camp is full and will not accept any late or walk-up registrations.
For questions or more information, contact Luckett at firstname.lastname@example.org or 605-770-2773.
- Dakota Wesleyan to induct five into Athletic Hall of Fame Saturday
- Klein takes first at South Dakota state indoor meet
- Klein takes third at NFAA Indoor Nationals
- Klein takes first at collegiate indoor national archery tournament
- 2013 Dakota Wesleyan Athletic Hall of Fame inductees announced